Last updated 14.07.2018
Who we are
HR GGC respects your right to privacy. This Privacy Notice explains who we are, how we collect, share and use personal information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice applies to personal information that we collect through our and website at http://hrggc.info.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The HR Gamification Tournament is organised by Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF), Malaysia in a collaboration with Full XP, Finland. The Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) is anorganisation established in 1993, under the Ministry of Human Resources and governed by the Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Bhd Act 2001 (PSMB Act 2001). Full XP is a mobile service provider based in Finland.
The purpose of HR GGC website is to provide a platform for running the HR gamification contest. For more information about the Full XP refer to http://fullxp.co. For more information about HRDF refer to https://www.hrdf.com.my.
We will process your information for the purposes of operating our Website and contest and communicating with you as necessary for those purposes and in our legitimate commercial interests. For instance, when responding to your queries, undertaking marketing activities, improving Website and other Services or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
For users that register to the website, we collect your full name and e-mail address. This is the minimum contact information we require in order to establish an account.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Who we share your data with
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country.
Specifically your personal data and competition entry will be shared with the event sponsor, Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF), Malaysia. HDRF processes personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protect Act 2010.
For further information on how your personal data will be handled in respect to HRDF, you can refer to their PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act 2010).
We may disclose your information to third party service providers for example, to provide functionality for our website. The list of 3rd party service providers is listed in below under “Third Party Providers”.
Website administrators can see and edit the information you provided during the account creation process.
We may provide your personal data to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person
How long we retain your data
Your personal data will be retained for the period of time required to run and adequately notify the winning participants of the contest.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our Privacy Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. We will obtain your consent to any material Privacy Notice changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws.
You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Privacy Notice.
How we protect your data
Our cloud service provider, Microsoft Azure, has security and privacy built-in.
Third party providers
We use Microsoft Azure as a service provider for hosting this website. The data centers are located in Western Europe. Microsoft has no claim to ownership of our user data.
We are using Google Analytics for tracking page visits. We do not collect your IP address.
We are using the following plugins:
- Ninja Forms with File Uploads provides the framework for building professional forms
- Hide This short code plugin for managing authenticated/unauthenticated website content
- SendGrid for providing cloud based e-mail delivery
How to contact us